Instruction for submitters
The Post-Deadline Abstracts are devided to 2 parts:
a) SHORT ABSTRACT (It will be mainly used for mobile application and it is limited to 700 characters with space - only body of the text)
b) LONG ABSTRACT (There is no limitation for abstract length and it will be published on-line in PDF)
- Download one of the Abstract template (AbstractTemplateSCES2017.dot - MS Word template OR AbstractTemplateSCES2017.odt - open document text file)
and prepare your LONG ABSTRACT to PDF file format and SHORT ABSTRACT in the text editor.
- There is no limitation for long abstract length, but maximum file size must be 500 KB.
- Create an account by at this link (if you don't have it yet).
- Login to the registration area by the left panel under your username (it is your email) and password.
- After that you will see "Submit Post-Deadline Abstract".
- Fill the form and submit your abstract.
The final deadline for obtaining the post-deadline abstracts is April 30, 2017
Presenter participation policy:
Each registered author can present more than one communication, but only a maximum of one can be oral (the others must be posters).